Bharti Airtel is one of the leading telecom service providers in India. The company offers many attractive plans and packages to its users. Airtel provides a strong network throughout the country and has easily accessible customer service.
Since the launch of unlimited prepaid plans, there is a lot of discussion about the postpaid market. Bharti Airtel is currently the number one post-paid service provider in India. This is because the company is focusing more on B2B (business to business) part than the B2C (business to consumer) in its post-paid segment. The company is trying to partner with more and more private firms to sell its post-paid services to them, which has gained many subscribers. The company has gained 1.4 million new postpaid subscribers in the last six months of 2020.
When the telecom companies launched the unlimited prepaid plans, it was evident that the post-paid segment is gone. However, nothing of this sort happened, and Airtel kept on adding the postpaid users. The rate of growth of postpaid subscribers increased because most users don’t care about the price they are paying but the quality of the service they are getting in return. Airtel is very consistent regarding latency, speed, coverage, benefits, etc. You can learn about the convenient and secure method of transferring funds, on this website: mobdroapps.com
Paying Airtel postpaid bills
With Airtel post-paid plans, you get the benefits of amazing plans that come with the postpaid connection of Airtel. Airtel offers a different kind of post-paid plans like:
- 499 plan – The plan comes with 75 GB of 3G/4G data, Amazon Prime subscription for a year, Disney Hotstar VIP subscription, Unlimited local and STD calling, and Airtel Xstream.
- 749 plan – Rs.749 plan comes with 125 GB data, unlimited local and STD calls, Airtel Xstream, Amazon prime membership for one year, Disney Hotstar VIP subscription along with two free add ons.
- 999 plan – You get 150 GB of 3G/4G data with this plan along with unlimited local and STD calls, free Amazon Prime subscription for one year, Airtel Xstream, Disney Hotstar VIP subscription with four free add-ons.
- 1599 plan – The plan offers unlimited calls and data with Amazon prime subscription for one year, Airtel Xstream, and Disney Hotstar VIP subscription.
There are many ways using which you can make Airtel bill payment like net banking, debit card, credit card, UPI, and apps.
- Using apps – You can make Airtel postpaid bill payment using apps like Paytm, where you just need to enter your mobile number, the amount needed to pay the mobile bill, and choose the preferred payment method. These apps also offer promo codes, discounts, and cashbacks.
- Using websites – You can also use websites like Airtel payments bank to pay postpaid bill online. Just enter your mobile number, select the operator, enter the amount to be paid, andpay the postpaid bill.
Airtel offers one of the best post-paid plans and if you intend to save some money, pay it through the online platforms that offer discounts, cashback, and promo codes, etc.
Learn more about the online funds transection steps and tips to avoid the fraud while transferring funds, on this website: www.instagtrends.com