In your upcoming event, you thought of including the step and repeat banner. It is one way to brand your company well. But, when you are creating to create one, it seems to be a daunting task for you. If you have it within your budget plan, make sure to hire a professional company to make the step and repeat banner for you. But, if you can, try creating the banner on your own. It is not that difficult as it might sounds and you just have to follow few simple steps for it.
Decide on the banner’s size:
The very first thing to consider is the size of the banner that you want. It needs to be minimum 8 feet tall. The top of the banner might be tall enough to show behind the subjects, who will pose for some pictures.
- Be sure that your banner is displayed in a proper area. It will help you in determining the width for the purposes and for space provided.
- One of the most popular choices when it comes to banner size is the one which is 10 feet x 8 feet. It can fit around 4 to 8 people in one group for taking some pictures.
- If you have small groups coming to your event, then 8 feet x 8 feet is always a suitable option for the smaller groups. Photos of around 2 to 4 people can work well with this banner size.
- In case you are hosting an event in limited space, there is perfect banner for that as well. The 8 feet x 5 feet option is best where only photos of 1 to 2 people can be taken together, like the photo booths.
Logos and their numbers to count:
Once you are sure of the size of the banner, you have to decide how many logos you might want to print on the banner. As you are using banner to build the band of thee client, you have to be sure that the logos remain legible and will show the subjects being photographed in front of it.
- It is always necessary to use 2 to 4 logos for looking your best.
- If you end up including more than 6 logos in one banner, that might look a bit crowded.
- Always keep the number of various logos to minimum just to get your message out loud and clear and without making the banner looked all cluttered.
Go for the best team for manufacturing:
If you are still skeptical of making the banner on your own, you can ask the professionals to help you in making one. They have years of experience and the right skill sets needed for making such unique banners. They will create products, which are completely different from the rest and your masses might not have seen such option at all. So, waste no time further and get in touch with the best team for banner manufacturing sector.