Table of Contents
Brochures are an efficient way of attracting customers to any business. Their effectiveness in highlighting the critical points of a place or an organization is second to none. Before you consider building your print house, have you wondered just how much work is involved in the process? Well, Matthew Davies has compiled a list of steps you need to ensure to set up your own printing service. Let’s take a look, shall we?
- Brand Personality– Brand personality is a must-have if you intend to attract entrepreneurs about a specific industry. Personal branding is crucial as it shows people about the kind of work, they can expect from you.
The design elements in the food industry niche are quite different from that of real estate. You have to invest a lot of effort into creating your brand image as it will decide how many clients you get at the end of the day.
- Narrow Down Your Customer List- As said earlier, different industries have different design requirements. You risk fatal design flaws if you are not entirely aware of your customer profile.
Try asking yourself:
– What kind of customer are you looking for?
– Do they prefer images or text?
– What type of design attribute is required? For example, is it a corporate organization or a personal brand?
– How can you attract their attention to your company? What kind of design specialties do you offer that promises to make their brochures the best in the industry while promising high ROI?
Knowing the answers to these questions will help spearhead your printing services in the right direction.
- Incite Action- The sole purpose of a brochure is to invite people reading the thing to approach the organization. In other words, it generates traffic and revenue. Without any such action or metric, you won’t be able to measure the success of your brochure.
– If the catalog aims to inform users about a new product launch, you could include a CTA to incite action from the readers.
– If you intend to drive traffic to your website, add an URL so that people have a destination to visit once they finish reading your brochure.
There are many printing services out there, and in order to stand out, you must have a special method to move customers with your brochure designs.
- Designing a Killer Brochure- While designing a brochure you must stick to your brand identity. People trust reliable and consistent sources. Always prioritize leaving a signature in all the brochures so people know it’s you.
Remember that you are designing a brochure for the readers. Visit a few online forums. Take a few interviews so that you know exactly which of the designs instantly clicks with the audience.
You can choose from different types of brochure sizes, such as
– Parallel fold
– Roll fold
– Half half-fold
– Accordion fold
– Single gate fold
– Double gate fold
– Half + Tri fold
– Half fold
– Half fold (letter)
Of course, you’ll want a printer and a computer for the job, but these tips provided by Matthew Davies will help you efficiently scale your brochure printing service. Happy Printing!